The highlights include:
- being woken up four times last night by the boys-for the first time in a long time-I felt like I was breastfeeding again!
- Doing some shopping for Will's 4th birthday party-how is this kid 4? (and lord help me I hope 4 is better than 3, cause 3 was rough!)
- Watching some little girls I know so their dad could change a flat tire and drive them home
- Being pulled over in my own driveway,
- Hosting a play group at my house, and
- Going to the in-laws for dinner.
Capped off by Will falling out of bed, and not even waking up. I mean that kid was gone, if the sudden stop on the hard wood floor didnt wake him up, nothing will! When I put him back to bed I told him I love him, he mumbled, all sleepy, I love you mommy. I'll take it!
So since my laptop has had some memory issues, I haven't been able to post any new pictures in a long time. I've taken over my husbands laptop, and here are the boys!
being silly, with an egg on his head from school!
me and my baby-not a great picture of me, but what are you going to do?
the boys all cuddled up
Ben shows us where the light is!
Will ice fishing! He said he was never going to walk on that ice again once he got home!
happy big brother!