so how exactly did three months go by? i go back to work on wednesday, as in the day after tomorrow! that means i have about a day and a half to catch up on a lot of things i want done around here!
here is my list
1) laundry-wash fold and put away
i'm looking at three loads of clean laundry, a load in the washer, a load in the dryer and probably another three to go
2) dishes-a clean load in dishwasher and a few things to go in-not bad
3) clean downstairs bathroom-actually not that bad
4) clean out dining room-a much bigger job than you would think
5) clean upstairs bathroom, change shower curtain, wash all surfaces
6) clean wills room-change crib sheet, put away toys
7) clean my room-just some picking up and a vaccuum
8) vaccuum all of upstairs
9) vaccuum all of downstairs
knowing me, it will not all get done, but i can try!
yes i'm a little nervous about going back but not on the childcare front or that i'm leaving them for so long( 12 hr shifts) i'm worried about breastfeeding and milk supply, and just the logistics of getting into a new routine. i'll let you know how it goes!