Tuesday, June 10, 2008

camping, a photo essay





We went camping last weekend and I didn't have a chance to post pictures! So here they are




Ben playing with his toys in the fresh air!



Yeah I'm ugly, but it's camping people!

Stringing beads with Will in his fireman raincoat!


Daddy keeping Ben warm.


How sweet is this picture!


Getting the kiddo's to sleep, (that is will and my neice watching dora)


bike riding

love this pic of will!


funny story, my little guy noticed water coming out of the camper, so he plugged the drain and then came to tell us that he fixed it. This pic is showing daddy what exactly he fixed!



Ben and daddy

Will and mommy on the bounce pillow ( I love my hair in this one)


my little guys passed out on the way home from a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Looks like a total blast Ali! Ben's eyelashes are so incredible in that shot!
Have a great week
K