Wednesday, August 20, 2008

back

Ok i'm back, apparently I needed a break from blogging. The last two week have just been heavy, dragging me down. Nothing life altering, just heavy things piling on me as the last two weeks went by. Things you want to blog about but can't, things you could blog about but don't know where to start, things you just don't want to put out there for the whole universe to read.

I'm dealing with those things, some of it just needs to sit in my head and on my heart till I find a way to live with it, those things are nothing that effects my personal life but more my idea of humanity. Other things require some action on my part and I'm coming up with a plan, or several plans for different issues. Those things are mine to come to terms with, but don't worry, I feel this is all normal, and sometimes as woman we come to a point where we have to stop and figure out what needs to change and how before we can move on and things can go back to normal, but a new good normal, you know? My marriage is not at risk, my family is healthy.

stay tuned for the story about how my son embarrased the shit out of me in public yesterday.

1 comment:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

I am with you Ali, right there. wow. Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing your funny story,
hugs,
Kristen