Wednesday, August 6, 2008

citizen of the month interview

I was wandering around the internet last week and stumbled into a new blog, Neil of citizen of the month is having everyday bloggers like myself interview each other. This way bloggers get a chance to meet each other. The list is ongoing, once you put your name on it you are interviewed by the person above you, and you interview the person below you, I have to say this is so much fun I would love to do it again. If you would like to get your name on the list to be part of this here is the link: http://www.citizenofthemonth.com/2008/01/18/the-great-interview-experiment/

I was interviewed by sheilamia, the interview is up if you would like to read it!
http://sheilamia.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/a-very-worthwhile-experiment/

Stay tuned for the interview I did with a great new blogger, she has my questions, just waiting for her answers!

4 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Oh, have to go check out the interview!

Neil said...

Great interview! Thanks.

Unknown said...

That was awesome! I'll have to go sign up..She did a great job on yours.. can't wait to read the one you do..
hugs,
Jean

CONNIE said...

I enjoyed reading that interview. You gave great answers to the questions. What a clever idea.