- I lost my camera, I don't think it's lost/gone or lost/stolen, I think I put it somewhere in my house and cannot remember where. It's driving me crazy though and I want it back! I use that thing almost every day. It's on the to do list for today-MUST FIND CAMERA! Ben is moving people, and clapping and waving and giving kisses and climbing stairs, and I'm missing it all!
- I've discovered a new time consuming hobby-the drugstore game. I'm now obsessed with scanning sale ads and finding coupons to match up, I have totally changed the way I shop in the last 3-4 weeks and now only want things as cheaply as I can get them. Trust me there is a post in this, and maybe some sidebar features, just haven't sat down to figure it all out.
- Will starts preschool on the 8th, excuse me (sniff, sniff, wiping tear away) how is this possible? he will go three days a week, and have a ton of great stuff to do like swim lessons and music and yoga besides classroom type stuff, there will be field trips, FIELD TRIPS FOR THREE YEAR OLDS!
- Did I mention three and half sucks? We whine, we cry, we don't listen, we push boundries, we climb and touch EVERYTHING without asking, we talk back..good times.
- House covered in clothing I am trying to sort and put away or bag up to store. Mess.
That is what we are up too in a nutshell, I have stuff to write but no time now!