Monday, May 19, 2008

the kid in me (brought out by my children)

Five minutes for mom is having a contest, you need to post a pic showing the spirit of childhood, and I immediately thought of this one:



this picture is of my son this past christmas, he was two years old at the time.

what inspires this kind of wonder and delight in a two year old?

Santa Claus!

This picture was snapped as Santa walked into the room at a holiday party we attended, and it will always be one of my favorites.

I don't think I have a better picture to capture the spirit of childhood, and seeing this look on my sons face, I felt like a litte kid again too, remembering how amazing it was to just believe.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Those eyes are precious!

Steph

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

That photo is completely perfect! Love!