Saturday, January 26, 2008

wills room pics-finally

I cleaned Wills room the other day and decided to take some pictures of it, and since I mentioned redoing his room here ( http://ali-rnmom.blogspot.com/2007/10/mommy-needs-time-out.html#links) I figured I would share them. I have to say though it looks a little better in the room, the pictures just don't give the full effect! oh and yeah-still not curtins, but i think just plain red valances-if i ever buy them-Here they are!








there should be another plane on this wall (after the william) but he peeled it off, and i haven't stuck it back on yet.


from the back of plane like smoke writing(didn't show up in the other picture)





3 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

The room looks so cute, love the murals and vehicle pictures-very boy. Oh, love your trim too!

ALI said...

my husband said i picked the most expensive molding they had! hey he said pick what you like and i did! not my fault i have expensive taste!

Blog said...

WOW! It looks AWESOME, Ali! Seriously! Great job!